ALL POSTS - If read in order it's a story.

May 4, 2014

Dead men tell no tales.

And dead women don't blog. Here is evidence to support that I died.

I was exploring the contents of my "Dropbox". Dropbox is one of several services that allows one to send data off to unknown parts (computers) for storage. That, incidentally, is what the "cloud" is: just a company's computer where your shit is.

In Dropbox I found pictures of the top of my head. Why I exported them for safe keeping isn't clear, but I know why I took them. I took them to capture how I appeared via Skype (http://port-landing.blogspot.com/2013_07_13_archive.html). I'm too short to use my computer and be in its camera range at the same time. 

So I'm in possession of pictures of the top of my head from July, which would be random but inconsequential, except I took comparison pictures of the top of my head in March.

Disclaimer: I know this looks like a Bosley shot.
I've only seen this happen with sitting presidents. I correlate it with my months in Portland. My mom correlates it with Leif.

Either way, it's possible I died. Hair still grows when we've died. I don't know if we can go grey post mortem. I think it happened while I lay dying.


2 comments:

  1. Dyed?
    I recommend sitting on pillows. It's a better angle for most people anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why did that sound like a birthing position at first? Yes, dye is a necessity.

      Delete