ALL POSTS - If read in order it's a story.

July 3, 2013

Match.com

Judging by Match.com, the majority of men who would like to meet me are over 60. Also judging by Match.com, the majority of men in Portand enjoy extreme sports (sky diving, dirt bike racing, white water rafting, etc.). It's surprising they make it to 60.

I took 6 years off my age to turn off AARP members, but it isn't working. I'd have taken still more off, but I didn't want men thinking I would bear their young. I'd rather they know that at this point it would be costly.

6 comments:

  1. Ah that sucks, I'm sorry. Portland is a weird place to date, I did it a few years back. I met my hubby here :) I think there are nice guys here. I met him on myspace ;) now I sound like a member of the AARP.
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you don't mind, elaborate on "wierd". Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Why do you think you're so attractive, online, to seniors?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think men just want to date the youngest woman they can get away with. I'd bet men my age are trying to date down.

      Delete
  3. No, I think the point is here that all the good Portlanwegian men do die at a very young age. The ones left standing in upper middle age sidestepped the dangerous hobbies and opted for stamp and rock collecting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, if only it were true. I think it's likelier that they settled for hobbies like micro-brewing and then didn't climb on dirt bikes.

      Delete