ALL POSTS - If read in order it's a story.

August 10, 2013

Sense memory in a drawer.

I go through a set of drawers basically untouched from the way they were at home. It's the cabinet we kept office supplies in, but only the things I used are in there now. Leif took the things he used out (a measuring tape, tiny screw drivers, I'm not sure what). Still, it looks like it always has. I want to look up and see the rest of that home around me, and Spike and Leif.

I turn on my iPhone and visit with my little "augmented reality" friend. Isabel doesn't want to pose with him so I introduce him to my dollhouse. I feel as much better as possible.

Om Nom at home.

4 comments:

  1. I think I want to tell you everything will be all right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe everything won't be all right, but it won't be as bad as our minds always tell us. It's always nice to look back and think, "well, what the hell was I thinking back then!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. That's a sweet, interesting thought. Did you have to have it sometime?

      Delete